OneLogin Multi-Factor Authentication Setup Instructions for Google Authenticator
1. Be sure to add the Google Authenticator App to your phone. It is free in the
2. Navigate to: fnu.onelogin.com/login on your computer
3. Enter your FNU username on the first screen and your password on the
To register for MFA, do the following:
- Go to the upper right hand corner menu and select Profile > Security Factors.
- In the Security Factors page, select Add Factor to add a new authentication factor.
- Select Google Authenticator from the dropdown menu.
- Open Google Authenticator App on your mobile device.
- Tap the + symbol in the bottom right corner and select Scan a QR code.
- Scan the barcode presented on screen with your phone
- Hit Next on your computer
- Input the security code generated by Google Authenticator (do NOT include the space) and click Continue. Remember that the security code is only valid as long as it is displayed. If you type more slowly, it is recommended to wait for the code to change and then begin typing
8.Your registered device will appear under Authentication Devices in the security page, with the attributed credential ID.
Your code is valid on this browser for 30 days unless you need to clear browsing data which will make you authenticate again.
9. Upon logging in, the user will be prompted for a 6-character security code generated by Google Authenticator.
10. Enter the Security Code.
11. Click Log In.
And with that, the user will be logged in and their Authenticator MFA successfully configured.