Windows 10 and 11 Users:
- Open Paint by clicking the Windows tiles, clicking All Apps and then clicking Paint.
- Click the File button, click Open, click the picture you want to resize, and then click Open.
- On the Home tab, in the Image group, click the Resize icon.
- Select Pixels under Resize by.
- Change the Horizontal to 200, and the Vertical to 250.
- Click the File, point to Save as, and then click the picture file type for the resized image, we want to use .jpeg.
- Type a new file name in the File name box, and then click Save.
Mac OSx Users
Once you have found the image you are wanting to resize double-click it which will usually open it using Preview
In the Preview app on your Mac, click the Show Markup Toolbar button (if the Markup toolbar isn’t showing), then click the Adjust Size button .
Enter new values for width(200)pixels and height(250)pixels, or click the “Fit into” pop-up menu and choose a size.
In more recent versions of OS X, the "Save As" command has been hidden. To reveal it, click on the "File" menu and hold down the "Option" (⌥) key. "Save As" will appear in place of "Duplicate".
As always, feel free to contact our IT department if you run into further issues.