- Using your work or school account on a computer, open Google Calendar.
- Make sure that you're in Week view or any Day view.
- Click anywhere in the calendar. In the event box that pops up, click Appointment slots.
- Enter the details, including a title, and pick the calendar where you want the event to show up.
- To add more information, like a location or description, click More options.
Tip: If you want to make the appointment block repeat, do so before you invite others to reserve a slot. When you make an existing appointment block with reserved slots repeat, the reserved slots get duplicated as new slots and double booking can occur. Learn how to make events repeat.
If you have any questions please contact IT at 859-251-4545