Here are simple steps to enable your Grammarly Premium account, if you already had a previous free account.
1. Follow this link to guarantee you have logged out of your account; https://auth.grammarly.com/
2. Follow the following link, then log in to your account; https://www.grammarly.com/edu
3. Once you have logged in, you should see a "Re-send Email" button. You should receive a confirmation email and will need to follow the link to verify your account.
If you do not see the confirmation email;
1. Check your spam folder (and any email filters they've set up) to make sure the message isn't being directed away from their email inbox.
2. If you cannot find the confirmation email after checking your spam folder, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list, then send the confirmation email again.
For any other issues, or if the above steps do not work, please contact Grammarly support by clicking the following link; https://support.grammarly.com/hc/en-us