1. Cllick the bottom right corner of the Chromebook desktop where it shows the battery percentage and time.
2. Click on the Settings icon.
3. Next click on the three horizontal bars in the upper left
4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on About Chrome OS
5. Click Check for Updates
6. Once your Chromebook is up to date it will give you a confirmation and say Your Chromebook is up to date.
7. Once updates have finished you will see an Arrow icon in the bottom right corner of your desktop. Click on it and select Restart to Update. Restarting your Chromebook will ensure that all changes that were applied for the update have been completed.